Blackjack 21+3 Introduction
Blackjack 21+3 is one of the most popular poker games out there. iSoftBet provider provides convenient, beautiful interface and beautiful images. The 21+3 bet allows players to place a single bet on their first two cards and the dealer’s first card, potentially resulting in a winning hand of three poker cards. The latest version of iSoftBet offers all the classic blackjack games, where the player’s goal is to beat the dealer with up to 21 points and increase the profit on the 21+3 side bet.
When it comes to the game of blackjack, we prefer to make side bets. Side bets are an important part of blackjack culture because they bring more activity. While blackjack players love the game, it remains a relatively narrow niche due to the bonuses. In the game of blackjack, it is very difficult to achieve a huge winning streak in a single session. However, that changes when we add some side bets that have even greater potential advantages.
The performance of this game in particular is outstanding. With the emphasis on live dealer gaming, it’s nice to see a strong demo without that element. The purple background gives a nice feel compared to the gold card. Additionally, the soundtrack and animation are excellent and immersive. In short, it’s a perfect game for players who are serious about gaming, but also great for casual types.
Basic gameplay and rules
Blackjack is played using a scoring system. In this system, the second to ninth cards are worth their face value. The scores of 10, J, Q and K are all 10. In addition, the score of an Ace can be 1 or 11, which may change during the game. However, Ace’s point value will only change to 1 when the player’s total points reach 22 or higher. Otherwise, its score is always 11.
Whether you are familiar with blackjack or not, the basic rules are essential to know. This is because the rules of the game may vary slightly from game to game. Even experienced players can often make mistakes if they are not familiar with these details.
Below, we’ll take a closer look at the game’s program and explain the specific rules you need to know so you can take full advantage of the game.
Playing Through a Hand
In this game, you have two different betting options to choose from. First up is the regular game, which we’ll cover first. Another way to bet is the 21+3 side bet, which we will explore further and show you all the details.
- When the game starts, players must first place bets on the chip interface. After placing a bet, the player will receive two up cards. The dealer will get two cards, one face up and the other face down.
- When the dealer’s initial open card is an Ace, you can choose to purchase an insurance bet if your first two cards are not 21. This bet is half your initial bet, and if the dealer ends up with 21, you get 2x the payout.
- If no insurance bets are made, players can choose between multiple betting options. These options are discussed in more detail below.
- When the player’s total points reach 22 or above, the player will immediately fail without any chance of winning, that is, the player will bust his cards.
- If not, at the end of the player’s turn, the dealer’s hole card is revealed. If the dealer’s total points are less than or equal to 16 points, the dealer will continue to draw a card and continue this operation until the total points reach 17 points or higher. If the dealer’s points exceed 22 at this time, the player wins.
- Comparing the two hands, the one with the highest total score wins. In the event of an equal score, it will be deemed a draw and the player’s bet will be returned.
Below, we will introduce the betting options that players have in the game and how these options affect the progress of the game.
Betting options for players
Players can choose different betting options when choosing the order in which their cards are played. These options will determine how players handle their hands and will also have an impact on betting.
- Standing means ending the player’s turn and can be chosen at any time.
- Hit is another option that is available regardless. This gives you an extra card and it’s your turn to act.
- Double can only be selected if you have two cards in your hand. This will add a card to your hand. However, you will need to double your bet and the round will end.
- When you have two cards of the same rank, you can choose to split them into two hands. This separates them and creates two new hands. However, you must add an additional bet for the second hand equal to the bet on the first hand.
An alternative option is called “Even Money”, which is only available if the player has a blackjack and is facing an ace. We’ve never seen this option before, and it’s not a regular choice. The concept is that if you choose this option, you can win with a 1:1 bet regardless of the dealer’s hand. This is very important because if you win blackjack you will get better odds of 3:2. However, if the dealer also has blackjack, then the hand becomes an all-in bet.
Other important rules in Blackjack 21+3
There are other important details in the game rules that players need to pay attention to. Here are the details, and we’ll list them in no particular order:
- This game uses six standard decks of playing cards, each with 52 cards. The cards are shuffled after each deal.
- When the sum of the two cards equals 21, they are not considered blackjack.
- You can double any two starting cards. We remind you of this because some games only allow doubling when the total of the cards is 9, 10 or 11.
- When the Aces are divided, only one card can be drawn from each of the two total hands.
- Each deck can only be split once, but you can choose to split it after raising your bet.
- At no time will the dealer peek into a blackjack game.
These rules are about more detailed aspects of the game in certain edge cases. However, it is important to understand these rules, as they can vary greatly in other games.
With a 21+3 side bet, you’ll have a greater chance of winning some very generous prizes. While the overall payout rate is lower than a regular game, the amount of winnings per hand is higher. Here’s the trade-off for taking this exciting side bet.
Here’s how this bet is evaluated. The first two starting cards you are dealt, along with the dealer’s upcard, form a three-card deck. The value of these three cards is then compared to the paytable to determine whether you win. However, regardless of whether your main hand wins or loses, it has no bearing on whether or not your side bet wins. Additionally, the extra cards you receive and the dealer’s additional cards have no impact on the 21+3 side bet.
21+3 Side Bet Paytable
Below are notes on the paytable that appear on the screen as you play. However, you may not be familiar with what these notes mean, so we explain them here.
- Suited Three of a Kind (100x)
- As long as three cards are of exactly the same value and suit, you’ll get the top prize.
- Straight Flush (40x)
- requires you to have three consecutive cards of the same suit in your hand, such as spades 7-8-9.
- Three of a Kind (30x)
- All three cards must be of the same rank, but the suit does not matter.
- Straight (10x)
- The set must consist of three consecutive cards, and the suits may not be the same.
- Flush (5x)
- A flush is three cards of the same suit, but their arrangement and order does not affect the outcome.
We want to mention a few things here to resolve issues you may have. First, an ace can be considered the high or low card in a straight flush. In other words, combinations like A-2-3 and Q-K-A are both valid. However, the K-A-2 combination is ineffective.
Additionally, some players may wonder why a three-suited hand is ranked higher than a straight, and why a straight is ranked higher than a flush. In Five Card Poker, the order of these two types of hands is reversed. However, in a three-card game, a flush is actually more likely. Likewise, your chances of getting a straight are greater than your chances of getting a three-flush. The bonuses are arranged according to the rarity of the card type.
Various special features have been added to the Blackjack 21+3 game to enrich the gaming experience. One of the special symbols worth looking out for is the wild card, which can substitute for other cards to form winning combinations, just like in a standard blackjack game. Moreover, special wild symbols can change the rules of the game, providing players with more chances to win and making the game more exciting.
The game also has some unique features and bonus games to keep players engaged. For example, the “HotHot” feature may also introduce a feature that gives players the opportunity to increase their winnings by raising bets with specific card combinations.
In addition, iSoftBet may also organize “Grand Prize Competition” and other activities from time to time, giving players the opportunity to compete for rich prizes and rewards. These activities add an exciting and unpredictable element to the game, making Blackjack 21+3 an exciting experience.
How to win at Blackjack 21+3
At the 21+3 blackjack table, you need to apply basic multi-deck strategy. However, you will need to make some adjustments to this strategy, especially with the no-peeping rule. During the game, the dealer does not peek at blackjack and usually stops when the hand begins. Therefore, when you are faced with a 10-point card or an ace, you must consider more carefully whether to double or split the card.
As long as you use the gameplay correctly, you can get a payout rate of up to 99.43% in this game. This is the standard mode of the game. However, for the 21+3 side bet, the average payout is 95.38%.
Blackjack 21+3 by iSoftBet is a unique and innovative slot that combines the charm of classic blackjack with the excitement of an online slot. This game features a realistic design, engaging themes, and an easy-to-use interface that makes it a leader in the iGaming industry.
Combining traditional card game mechanics with modern slot machine elements provides players with a fresh and interesting gaming experience. The game also comes with special features such as wild symbols and unique bonus games, making it even more engaging. Each round brings excitement and excitement.
We highly recommend Blackjack+3 to players who enjoy playing blackjack and slot games. This game has great appeal and is suitable for casino card game and slot machine lovers. The wide betting range of the game ensures that players of all budgets can participate and experience the excitement of the casino from the comfort of their own home.
In short, Blackjack 21+3 (iSoftBet) is a must-play for players looking for an innovative combination of classic casino games and modern slot machine elements. This game brings all of these elements together, beautifully packaged and fun.