Just a Bingo overview
Slot machines, poker and roulette have all become classic games in online gambling establishments. Thousands of gamblers flock to online slot machines every day, placing millions in bets; while poker enthusiasts reap rewards on thousands of card trades; and online casino roulette videos attract tens of thousands. For gamers, they can see the virtual ball land on red or black… However, sometimes you want to try something new, original and different.
For this situation, Belatra Games offers a solution! We have developed a brand new bingo game. This stylish game takes the tradition of online bingo and puts it into a colorful twist: no drums and cards, just balls and numbers…and lots and lots of numbers!
Traditionally a game within the BELATRA universe, Just a Bingo has been translated into 11 global languages to ensure that every citizen of the planet can participate! In addition to this, there is a super jackpot “Wheel of Fortune” in our game, and if you choose to play bingo online for free without registration, you will have a great chance of winning this jackpot!
Just a Bingo Game Rules
The rules of the new game are very simple and straightforward and come into effect from the moment the start button is pressed. The game will start a random number generator, giving the player 30 balls with numbers on them. The numbers on each ball are unique and will not appear twice in the same game. There are 4 cards with numbers on them on the virtual game table in front of the player. If the number that lands on the ball appears on one or more of the cards, the ball corresponding to that number will appear dark. If these falling numbers form a winning combination, they will appear on a red background, or in yellow if the numbers are not enough to form a winning combination. All winning combinations are displayed at the top of the screen. After the main game is over, the game may ask the player to purchase additional balls for a fee, which will be displayed on the screen. Additionally, players can purchase any number of balls, but not more than 14, or can choose not to purchase and continue to pick up winning balls. Sometimes, players are also given the chance to win with a magic ball, which means they can choose any number that will form a winning combination. The number of cards on the playing field is determined by the player, and they can choose from 1 to 4 cards. If you want to close a card, just click the “cross” in the upper right corner. The more cards there are, the higher the stakes and the odds of winning increase accordingly!
Just a Bingo gameplay
On the combo panel:
- The current bet contains winning combinations and their corresponding values. 1L and 2L refer to any one row or any two rows respectively.
- When the combination wins on any card, its value will be highlighted in red.
- When a ball is missing from any combination of cards, the position will be highlighted in green.
On the carton:
- The winning numbers are designated by the black base plate
- The winning combination number represents the red substrate.
- Numbers represent yellow substrates, giving you a chance to win. The side shows the rewards received by each card when the numbers are placed. Colored lines and markers tell you the rewards available for various combinations.
Bingo contains 60 balls and consists of a main game and add-on games for purchasing extra balls. The main game distributes 30 balls, while in the add-on games you are free to purchase more balls, up to 14.
- The maximum number of cards is -4.
- The maximum amount that can be bet is -50.
- The maximum limit for betting on each game is -200.
- To change your bet, press -, + or MAXBET
- Please click the button in the upper right corner of the card to open or close the card.
- To receive a card with a different number, click the field for any card.
- Some numbers may appear identical on different cards.
- If you need to change the dispense speed, press the speedometer button.
- If a lower-fee combination on the card is included in a higher-fee combination, only the higher-fee combination will be paid
- To change your bet amount, use the button in the “BET” option or use the “MAXBET” option.
- Click the START button to start the game.
- The ENTER and SPACE buttons on the keyboard can perform the function of the START button.
- Clicking the “AutoStart” button will take you to the “AutoStart” settings menu, where you can select options and start autoplay by clicking the “AutoStart” button. If you want to turn off autoplay mode, just click the “Stop Autoplay” button.
- To enter the game settings, press the Menu button. Here you can choose the bet, denomination, Turbo mode, risk game type, language, left or right hand mode, etc. You can also adjust the sounds, view game history, and study the paytable and game rules. If necessary, you can return to the lobby interface.
- You’ll find some shortcut buttons in the upper right corner of the screen that allow you to easily enter the lobby, adjust the volume, switch the game to full-screen mode, select the language, and view the top prizes.
The wheel of fate
“Wheel of Fortune” is a game uniquely developed by BELATRA GAMES. The game provides players with the opportunity for additional earnings as a reward. Just play your favorite slots and accumulate JP points for every spin. The higher the stakes and the higher the slot machine denomination, the more bonus points you will receive. After accumulating 2,000 points, you will automatically enter the two-stage grand prize draw. The main prize of the first Wheel of Fortune will transition to the larger Wheel of Fortune, in which there is already a drawing of the main prize – the jackpot. The biggest feature of the “Wheel of Fortune” bonus is a win-win situation! In addition to the main win, you can also get extra JP points or multiplier points in the following games.